Friday, January 30, 2009


So I head down to the park today and thought I'd bring the camera
and get some shots of the park...
WELL...
Walls, Walls everywhere WALLS!
The Castle from the Hub:

Now I know things need to be refurbished but...
This just made me laugh!
The Train Station:
Main Street Hat Shop:
The shot of the Castle from Main Street:
Plaza Inn:
The Entrance to Plaza Inn:
Tinker Bell Toy Shop:

The Haunted Mansion:
The Exit to The Haunted Mansion:
Big Thunder Ranch:
And Yes... It's A Small World!
After all this I laughed and thought of paraphrasing Ronald Reagan ...
"MR. DISNEY, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!"

8 comments:

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Whats going on on Main Street? Nice pics.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Nice Wall Photos! Hey, the plaza inn was "un-walled" on Monday and looked finished (finally) did they put walls up around it again???

DIsney On Parole said...

I know.. maybe they put the wall back up for a Surprise party? lol

JSJR said...

I guess Disney as finally "Hit the Wall" as far as themes go!

disneyecho said...

I gave a link to your blog and borrowed your first picture, here: I Can Has Pixie Dust.com

Pollyanna said...

you can shorten your slogan to "What wall you celebrate?" :)

disa said...

月見草油,中油,汽油,油壓,苦茶油,機器,蔥油餅,加油站,油價,中油,油價查詢,升降機,指甲油,油漆,拖板車,油壓,汽油,加油站,加油,橄欖油,三酸甘油脂,加油站,椰子油,指油壓,加油站,原油價格,海豹油,油桐花坊,吸油機,加油站,雲南婆婆,姑婆芋,大老婆,老婆,老婆,青蛙,歌詞,婆羅花,論壇,坐月子,阿龐,老婆大人,月子餐,老大,孕婦,老婆,渡假屋,趙樹海,大嬸婆,汽機車,冠佑,老婆餅,鶯歌,阿婆,吉祥話,阿婆冰,屈中恆,婆婆,虎姑婆,影片,花蓮民宿,花旗銀行,流星花園,流星,桃花運,花蓮旅遊,花蓮,花旗,流星花園,海洋公園

Connie Moreno said...

I was there that day and couldn't believe my eyes, LOL!