Friday, January 30, 2009


So I head down to the park today and thought I'd bring the camera
and get some shots of the park...
WELL...
Walls, Walls everywhere WALLS!
The Castle from the Hub:

Now I know things need to be refurbished but...
This just made me laugh!
The Train Station:
Main Street Hat Shop:
The shot of the Castle from Main Street:
Plaza Inn:
The Entrance to Plaza Inn:
Tinker Bell Toy Shop:

The Haunted Mansion:
The Exit to The Haunted Mansion:
Big Thunder Ranch:
And Yes... It's A Small World!
After all this I laughed and thought of paraphrasing Ronald Reagan ...
"MR. DISNEY, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!"

7 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Whats going on on Main Street? Nice pics.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Nice Wall Photos! Hey, the plaza inn was "un-walled" on Monday and looked finished (finally) did they put walls up around it again???

Disney On Parole said...

I know.. maybe they put the wall back up for a Surprise party? lol

JSJR said...

I guess Disney as finally "Hit the Wall" as far as themes go!

Anonymous said...

I gave a link to your blog and borrowed your first picture, here: I Can Has Pixie Dust.com

Pollyanna said...

you can shorten your slogan to "What wall you celebrate?" :)

Connie Moreno said...

I was there that day and couldn't believe my eyes, LOL!