Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jungle Book Collector Glasses

More from the bottomless box in the garage:
This is the complete set of
Jungle book Pepsi Glasses
I got them in the late 70's and
put them in a box and there they stayed
until last week.
Because they were in a box for the last 30 some odd years
They were in MINT condition!
never put in a dish washer...Never Used!
[Here's the front]
[Back]
[Front]
[Back]
I hadn't used them in all these years,
so I posted them on craigslist...
and shipped them off today...
Better they go to a good home than sit in a box...
I did find out that these
were only sold on the west coast...
back around 76-77

4 comments:

Tom said...

Great set. Now I want to go and watch the movie again!

theelfqueen said...

Those are very very cool!

daisy said...

wow the colours sure pop for some glassware of that age! great set.

Blogger said...

Do you drink Pepsi or Coke?
ANSWER THE POLL and you could receive a prepaid VISA gift card!