Sunday, February 15, 2009

Disneyland Space Mountain

I LOVE SPACE MOUNTAIN!
Last month I went to the park with a friend.
and my ticket was Goofy...
Yeah!

The only ride I really must go on is Space Mountain,
I love it! since they added the soundtrack, It's the BEST!
Here's some photos I had of the ride...
Enjoy:






So back to my day at the park,
after my friend and I get off the ride we see our picture...
Well... she's too cheap to buy it so she takes a picture of it...

Then I proceed to laugh all the way home...
this is how the picture came out!

Did I say?
"I LOVE SPACE MOUNTAIN!"

2 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Very, very cool pics. One of my all time favorite rides.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I miss the speed ramp entrance! But I do love the ride!

I do the same thing with the Ride photos! Not only am I cheap, but those are way over priced!