Monday, May 11, 2009

Disneyland Visit Today

I went down and spent a few hours at the park today:
and once again my ticket at the Main Gate was... GOOFY!

As I was in line for Buzz Lightyear
I looked up to see Vintage Disneyland Tickets
"Missing Tiles"
[I call them his because he pointed them out on his blog
a long while back and they still haven't been fixed!]
While looking up there,
I noticed that the tree had LOTS of names carved in the trunk!
How did people get we there to carve their name in the Tree???
and while waiting over at the kennels,
I noticed these 3 funny looking things!
I think they were once used as a Telephone!?
and the Space Mt. exit had a whole slew of them!!!!
Do they even work???

1 comment:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

What are those weird boxes mounted to the walls with the vintage looking communications equipment? Must be part of a museum display - LOL!

Hey, if they aren't going to fix those tiles, I want one!

Great spot with the initials carved in the tree. How in the heck? If those were CM's initials, how about fixing the tiles while your up there.